The Amplifier is Certified SIP endpoint that integrates to the IP-PBX. Set up a new user on your phone system and register the device to that extension number. The AMP is powered on POE and can drive a maximum of 2 x 40 Watt Bull Horn Loud Speakers. It’s perfect for any environment requiring high-powered mass notification.
In its most popular application, you would set the AMP to “Auto-answer” and make direct audio pages. It can also be used as a loud and effective Phone Ringer.
- Connect the Amplifier to a Network Point with PoE (or use a PoE Injector)
- With 16 Gauge Speaker Wire, connect the Bull Horn(s) to the Amplifier (max of 25 feet)
- Register the AMP to your On-site or Hosted SIP Server / IP-PBX
- From the IP Telephony End, set the AMP up as a new user and SIP extension
- Public Address Endpoint: Make live, direct calls and trigger pre-recorded stored audio files for Mass Notification.
- Intruder Alarm: Connect window and door sensors, if triggered you could play a stored call out message.
- Security Camera Buddy: Receive a motion alert from your camera 100’s of miles away from site. You could call the Loudspeaker direct and warn off the intruder.
- Loud Ringer: Use the 2nd SIP extension as part of a phone call notification group.
- Legacy Integration: Connect existing Analogue PA equipment
- Back ground music: Line in connection to stream music from a PC or MP3 Player
- Visual Notification: Connect a Strobe Light
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- Dual-speed Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration (Safari/Firefox/Chrome)
- Web-based firmware upgradable
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
- Line-out connector
- DTMF controlled relay with open sense
- Direct speaker drive
- User-uploadable tones
- Simultaneous SIP and Multicast
- Line-In capability
- 2nd SIP extension (can use outbound proxy)
- Weather-resistant option NEMA enclosure
- Multiple credentials for registering with multiple SIP servers – Over 35
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
- CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of Certified IP PBX servers
- Support for G.722 codecs.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Optional direct connect RGB strobe kit connection
- HTTP Command Interface
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
Loud Speakers – Weather and corrosion resistant design uses stainless fasteners. Plating on driver meets 96-hour salt spray test. Other parts are made of impact and UV resistant ABS
- Data Sheet
- Full Opps Guide
- Product Page
- Outdoor Notification Test
- With 1 x 40 Watt Bull Horn, the coverage is 5000 Sq Feet, 10,000 Square Feet with 2 x 40W Bull Horns
- 1 x Cat5e Cable & POE Connects & Powers the entire system