SIP-enabled IP Paging V3 Zone Controller with 4-Port Audio Out
£279.00 Ex VAT
Part of the SIP-enabled IP to Analog Paging Devices. The CyberData SIP-enabled IP Paging V3 Zone Controller with 4-Port Audio Out.
The CyberData SIP-enabled IP Zone Controller with Audio-Out is a PoE (Powered over Ethernet 802.3af) and VoIP paging device that enables access to existing paging speakers through a VoIP phone system.
The interface is designed to use a standard paging amplifier with audio inputs and supports paging up to 15 zone groups from a VoIP phone.
- Delayed paging
- Night ringer
- Compatibility with more IP/PBX servers
- SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Dual speed 10/100 Mbps
- Page up to 15 paging zone groups
- Web-based configuration
- Web-based firmware upgradeable
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Connector for external power supply
- Small footprint