The switch is a three port Gigabit PoE (Power over Ethernet) Repeater Ethernet switch. The switch is in full compliance with the IEEE802.3 at standard with one PD (Power Device) port and two PSE (Power Source Equipment) ports.
This switch can work through receiving power from another PoE switch or equipment through the PD port. The PSE ports can supply power to other PoE devices (30W maximum). The combined power output from both PSE ports can be up to 30W, but it also depends upon the PD port supply. For example, if the PD supply port only delivers 15W, then the two PSE ports can only deliver up to approximately 13W.
The switch will provide a simple, economic standard for high performance GBit network applications that allows for the splitting/dividing of one PoE network drop. The 2-Port PoE Gigabit Switch is an ideal choice to promote the department and working group performance. The switch provides simple and understandable LED indicator lights on the front panel, so that you can quickly judge the working state of the switch and help to diagnose the network failure.
- 2-Port auto-negotiating (no crossover cable required)
- 10.100.1000 full duplex (PoE-powered)
- Link/Status and connection speed LEDs
- VLAN Packet Forwarding
- 9216-byte jumbo packet length forwarding at wire speed
- RoHS compliant
- Supports PoE IEEE802.3at compliant
- Supports PoE IEEE802.3af compliant
- Support two power source equipment to supply external devices
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and back pressure for half-duplex mode
- Support ports Auto MDI/MDIX
- 8K entry MAC address table of the switch with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring PD, PSE, Link / Activity
- No external power supply design