SIP enabled IP Ceiling Tile Drop In Speaker for VoIP Mass Notifcation
£389.00 Ex VAT
SIP enabled IP Ceiling Tile Drop In Speaker. A Paging IP endpoint on PoE, designed specifically for VoIP network. It’s streamlined and easy to install, with a 1’ x 2’ “drop-in” design.
[mk_mini_callout title=”Official Quote or Pro-forma required ?” button_text=”Email or Call us” button_url=”https://ientrysystems.co.uk/contact-us/”]Guaranteed quick response[/mk_mini_callout]
- Reviews (0)
Exactly the same functionality of the best selling Ceiling SIP Speaker. This option is used for applications where you want the SIP speaker to mount as a Ceiling Tile.
The Drop in Speaker registers to the IP-PBX. It connects into the Local Area Network with POE connectivity. No running software is required. Auto IP addressed and announces its IP address over its Speaker.
With Dual SIP extensions, one can be used for event and emergency mass notification. The optional 2nd SIP extension could form a hunt group. This could be used for Loud Phone Ringing. You can trigger stored audio files or make live announcements.
- Powerful, easy to navigate user interface, straight forward configuration and verification of the speakers operations
- Easy to Install 1′ x 2′ Drop-In Design
- Aluminum construction
- Multiple credentials for registering with multiple SIP servers (over 35+ approved)
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- 2 X SIP Lines, 1 x extension for Public Address, 1 x extension for ring roup
- Plays audio from multicast
- Web-based configuration
- Paging prioritization and background music
- Web-based firmware upgradeable
- External volume control
- Small footprint
- High efficiency speaker driver
- PoE 802.3af Enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- IGMP l SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Network-adjustable speaker volume
- Peer-to-peer capable
- Can drive one ext. analog speaker for more volume ( see video)