SIP enabled IP Telephone Strobe, Visual Alterting Device, Phone Call & Message Waiting Alert
£369.00 Ex VAT
With 5 user blink scenes available, the SIP Strobe is used as a visual alerting device for IP Telephones. Specifically designed for VoIP Networks. The device registers to the on-site or hosted IP-PBX.
The SIP enabled IP Telephone Strobe operates as a visual alrerting device. Once integrated to the VoIP network it blinks to alret you a IP Phone is rining. Now also includes Mailbox Message Waiting Indication.
Installation is ultra quick, a single LAN cable completes the install. POE ready for a fast and flexible installation.
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Five “scenes” with adjustable brightness for each strobe trigger
- Support for 10 multicast addresses
- SIP activation
- Mailbox message waiting indication
- Multicast activation
- Cisco SRST support
- Event-controlled relay
- Tamper sensor
- Web-based setup
- HTTP Web-based configuration
- Provides an intuitive user interface for easy system configuration and verification of SIP Strobe
- DHCP Client
- Dynamically assigns IP addresses in addition to the option to use static addressing.
- RTP/AVP – Audio Video Profile
- Audio Encodings
- PCMU (G.711 mu-law)
- PCMA (G.711 A-law)
- Packet Time 20 ms