SIP Paging Adapter – interfaces analog paging systems with SIP audio sources
£305.00 Ex VAT
The SIP and Multicast Paging adapter is a VoIP endpoint that interfaces legacy/analog paging hardware to your IP-PBX (SIP Server). It also accepts priority Multicast-based audio sources. The device passes audio through to the analog output, spoken from the caller’s IP Phone/handset. It can also plays background music, stored audio files and call out messages.
Integrates to the LAN on cat5e and POE.
[mk_mini_callout title=”Official Quote, Pro-forma or Demo Unit required ?” button_text=”Email or Call us” button_url=”https://ientrysystems.co.uk/contact-us/”]Guaranteed quick response[/mk_mini_callout]
The VoIP Paging adapter is a SIP enabled IP endpoint. It interfaces legacy and analog paging hardware with SIP and Multicast-based audio sources.
A typical application would be as follows: You have recently upgraded to a VoIP based Telephony System. However, all your Public Address equipment is running on a older analogue system. With this device, you could make an audio call through your IP phone(s) and page out to your Legacy hardware. You could also play stored audio files and call out messages.
The set up is very straight-forward and easy to complete. Like all our CyberData SIP enabled IP endpoints, the SIP paging adapter connects to the Local Area Network (LAN) on a single cat5e Ethernet cable. Its POE powered, so you send power down the same data cable used for connectivity.
The SIP paging adapter features dual SIP extensions. SIP extension one passes audio through to the analog output spoken from the caller’s handset. SIP extension two can be used as a loud ringer/call alert. Achieved when configured as part of a ring group (optional to use)
- Two SIP extensions
- SIP RFC 3261
- Two SIP endpoints (one for Ring Groups)
- Menu system to allow for live pages or playing pre-recorded audio
- RTP Version 2 Multicast and Unicast
- Polycom group paging
- 10k Ohm line out and 600 Ohm connectors for interfacing with analog amplifiers
- Audio Codecs
- G.711 U-law
- G.711 A-law
- DTMF detection (via RFC 2833)
- Cisco SRST support
- 802.11Q VLAN support
- Ability to import and export configuration
- Support for NTP server for time keeping
- TFTP or HTTP
- Update at certain times of day
- Update after a certain amount of idle time
- HTTP command interface
- Remote amp fault sensor
- Web-based configuration and firmware upload
- User uploadable audio files
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- 19-inch Rack mount option