SIP enabled IP Office Ringer, VoIP Phone Call Notification Device , SIP Loud Ringer
£329.00 Ex VAT
The CyberData SIP enabled IP Office Ringer is for VoIP Phone call notification. The Office Ringer provides an audible ring indication (user-uploadable) when part of a ring group.
The new V3 SIP-enabled IP Office Ringer now supports Cisco SRST. A Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) notification device.
The Office ringer doubles as a paging IP speaker with dual SIP extensions. One SIP extension can be used as the Loud Ringer. The 2nd SIP extension can be used for event and emergency announcements.
Fast and easy installation
- Plug a cat5e cable into the integrated RJ45 port. Plug the other end back to a spare POE port.
- Register the device to an on-site or hosted IP-PBX.
- Hunt Group your IP Phone extension up to the extension of the Office Ringer.
- Your IP Phone(s) ring and it activates the Office Ringer.
- Cisco SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony)
- Dual speeds of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps
- 802.3af compliant
- Network/Web management
- Network adjustable speaker volume adjustment
- Network configurable relay activation settings
- Network downloadable product firmware
- Doubles as a paging speaker
- One dry contact relay for auxiliary control
- Configurable audio files
- Office Ringer
The SIP Office Ringer Supports
- HTTP Web-based configuration
- Provides an intuitive user interface for easy system configuration and verification of the Office Ringer operations.
- DHCP Client
- Dynamically assigns IP addresses in addition to the option to use static addressing.
- TFTP Client
- Facilitates hosting for the Autoprovisioning configuration file.
- RTP/AVP – Audio Video Profile
- Facilitates autoprovisioning configuration values on boot
- Packet Time 20 ms
- Audio Encodings
- PCMU (G.711 mu-law)
- PCMA (G.711 A-law)