Auxiliary VoIP Strobe Kit, Powers from the SIP endpoint
£189.00 Ex VAT
The Auxiliary Strobe Kit comes with a 1-meter cable that enables the user to connect to one of our supported SIP endpoints. You can connect this to the VoIP Office Ringer, VoIP Ceiling Speaker, VoIP Tannoy System and More. Power and signaling for the strobe comes from the attached SIP enabled Endpoint. Setup of the strobe’s blink rates and brightness are through the web interface of the attached endpoint.
- Reviews (0)
There are 2 Visual Strobe Products available to buy. This is the newer more cost effective version, which attaches to our VoIP endpoint device.
We sell a SIP enabled IP Strobe, which acts as a stand alone product. You can see that version here. The older stand alone version connects on its own dedicated LAN cable. You would set that up as a SIP endpoint on the IP Phone System.
This newer version is half the price and connects and powers from the attached Public Address or Phone Ringer endpoint. The Tannoy, Speaker or Ringer is the SIP endpoint with its own extension, then this Auxiliary Strobe Kit powers from that device.
You can use this with ( click for product page) – – >
- The SIP enabled IP Office Ringer
- The SIP enabled IP Ceiling Speaker
- The SIP enabled IP Tannoy System
- 3.28 feet [1 meter] cable
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Different Strobe colors, blink rate and brightness can be tied to multiple activation scenes
- Activates from our SIP endpoint
- Mailbox Message Waiting Indication
- Multicast activation
- Web-based setup
- Power Input Supplied by the supported CyberData VoIP endpoint
- Flash rate 4 scenes available
- LED MTBF 100,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature -10 degrees C to 50 degrees C (14 degrees F to 122 degrees F)
- Dimensions Length: 5.0 in. [127 mm], Width: 1.5 in. [38.1mm], Height: 5.0 in. [127 mm]
- Warranty 2 Year Limited